- When was Ortho founded?
The company was incorporated in February 2015 and its common shares have been listed in Canada on since October 2017. The Company officially changed its name to ChitogenX in September 2022.
- What is the company's business focus?
ChitogenX is a Regenerative Medicine company dedicated to the development of novel therapeutic tissue repair technologies to dramatically improve the natural healing process of body tissues.
Our first proprietary biopolymer has been specifically designed to increase the healing rates of injuries to tendons, meniscus and cartilage. The polymer can be directly placed into the site of injury by a surgeon during a routine operative procedure without significantly extending the time of the surgery and without further intervention.
- Where is ChitogenX stock listed?
The company's common shares are currently listed on the Canadian Stock Exchange (CSE) under the symbol CHGX and on the OTCQB under the symbol CHGXIF.
- Who are ChitogenX's independent auditors?
Chartered Professional Accountants
- Who is ChitogenX's transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
The company's transfer agent is Computershare Investor Services, Montreal
For Help With:
- Change of address
- Transfer of shares
- Loss of share certificates
- Consolidation of multiple mailings to one shareholder
- Estate settlements
Please call Computershare's National Customer Contact Centre:
Tel: 514-982-7888 (International)
Computershare Investor Services
650 de Maisonneuve west, 7th Floor
Montreal, QC H3A 3T2
- Who should I contact if I want to learn more about ChitogenX
President and CEO
Investors & Media:
Director of Communications and Investor Relations